header

Pages

5.06.2014

ric#59

Woohoo!  Runway day!  Check out the latest inspiration for the Runway Inspired Challenge:


source: style.com

Ooohh...love that shade of green!  I think it looks quite fresh paired with black - a modern look especially with the lace panel, black lines, and cutouts!

I took 2 pics of my card, because I just couldn't figure out which one I liked better :)


Hmmm.  I think I prefer the contrast of the second pic.  Well anyway, I hope you visit the rest of the DT. We are saying goodbye this week to Virginia, Pamela, and Joni (I'll miss you girls!), and hello to Lindsay, Karolyn, and Gayatri!! Yay!

Lindsay A. - Note to Self
Gayatri Murali - Handmade by G3
Karolyn Loncon - Paper Therapy
Kristen Foreman - Kristen Foreman Designs
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks


6 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, clean, very creative!!! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you're right about the photo and that card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripes with that elegant silhouette! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I think I prefer the second photo, too. But then, I've been photographing my cards against a black background for a few months now, so it's starting to look "right" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, this card is so elegant. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...