header

Pages

10.09.2013

Winner Time!! :)



I am blown away by the response from the Clearly Besotted Stamps birthday blog hop!  I used random.org to select a winner of the Many Thanks stamp set.  That lucky person is...

Judith said...
Happy CBS-Birthday to you too!
Thank you for showing us such nice and bright cards!
Greetings from The Netherlands, Europe,
Judith

Congratulations!  Judith, please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) with your mailing address, and I'll make sure that gets sent out to you!  Thanks so much to everyone who hopped along!

(ps. New York Comic Con is this weekend....I am still working on costume details, but I'll be sure to share pics when I can.  I also realized I never shared pictures of my PAX East cosplay from last Spring, so I'll have to do that soon too!)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...