header

Pages

7.24.2013

Winner

Hey all!!

My lovely assistant, random.org, just selected a winner for the Stamping Royalty blog hop...


Jingle said...
Your card is fabulous! Love the black! As for tv... I really like How I Met Your Mother. I don't know if it's my favorite, but I can't really say I have a complete favorite at the moment.

Congrats, Jingle!  Please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) to claim your prize!  If you didn't win, don't feel bad- all of the Stamping Royalty blog hop participants are posting their winners today...maybe you're a winner somewhere else!!

I LOVED reading about everyone's favorite TV shows...I feel like I have to start watching them now! I don't watch all that much television, since my husband and I got rid of cable 2 years ago. But when we do watch, it's usually on streaming Netflix :)


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...