header

Pages

1.08.2013

CSS Group Project

For my Runway Inspired Challenge post (and to see another card made with the new CSS goodies!) scroll down...

Today is the first Clear and Simple Stamps group project of the new year!  The theme is the "Nature of Winter."  I made a card that I think would be perfect for a winter birthday.  I used the new Birch Tree background, some cork sheets, and cotton crochet thread in a neutral color scheme:


Dana, Lori, and Clear and Simple Stamps are all sharing projects today!  Thanks for visiting :)














My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of elements for the wintery look!! Love it, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...I'm smitten with cork these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cork you put into your card! And I love the birch trees. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...