header

Pages

9.05.2012

Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park

The amazing Allison invited me to create some projects using the Everyday Eclectic collection she recently designed for Echo Park!  It is an awesome collection to work with  :)

I have one card up on the Echo Park blog today (you'll have to click over to see it!) and here are some other things I made....



(above card will be submitted to the focal point challenge at the Moxie Fab World.  The plain white frame with blue mat draws your eye to the focus in the center of the card)



7 comments:

  1. Oh! Jenn! The "Let's Celebrate" card is gorgeous!! I LOVE the pop of pink in the inside against the teal frame and the white wood-look against the vellum. The card is truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single project in this post. the colors and use of patterned paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome...this is like my FAV collection right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, so much eye candy here, and I LOVE all the color! I'm very impressed :) Love the polariod on the first one, and the fact that its a brown card base (WOW!) Those chevrons with the balloon on the second are really cool...humm I recognize that sentiment ;) I REALLY like the 3rd! That looks super awesome, love the pops of pink and teal, and the vellum sentiment. And then those tags are so modern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so beautiful, Jen! I love the first one ...look at you go with patterned paper! And the celebrate card is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...