header

Pages

6.08.2012

Fond Farewell Blog Hop


By now you probably know that Hambly Screen Prints is closing.  It is a shame too, since I believe that Hambly products are unique, trendy, and fun to work with....I don't know of any other company that can fill the void they will create upon their absence.  

To give Hambly a last hurrah, the DT is getting together to post some of their favorite projects using Hambly Screen Prints.  Here are mine, from the time I served on the DT:








Being on the Hambly DT has certainly helped me push myself to use more colors and patterns (how could you NOT be inspired by their amazing designs!), and I know I'm going to keep digging into my stash until it runs out!  Thanks Allison, and good luck to you and the rest of the design team as we all move forward :)

Your next stop is Leah

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fantastic time! Enjoyed your creations a lot. Hugs Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic creations, leah. I enjoyed our DT time. hugs Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome work! I agree that no one else will be able to fill their shoes! Such a shame :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always very cool!
    I love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely projects, Jennifer! Wish we could have worked together longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jennifer love your work and it was a pleasure to work alongside you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one-super-gorgeous-card! I LOVE the colors and that lovely woodgrain backround!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops...I didn't see all these cards where in the same post! I love the first card withe the camera: so pretty and super creative! the 2nd to last one is gorgeous too! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...