header

Pages

6.15.2010

DeNami Challenge- Wedding box

For the DeNami Product Challenge, I was able to download a template (you should do it too-I think you have until the end of the day!) for this cool favor/gift box. I decided to use a silver cardstock for the base of the box, and embellish it with ruffled ribbon and paper flowers. I stamped and embossed the sentiment in red to match the flowers.

(don't you just love the telephone lines in the background? Really elegant....)

And here is the back. I wanted to add a die cut monogram on it, but since the challenge ends tonight I did not have enough time- I can always add it later!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Very classy and stylish!
    I just love that red, black, and kraft color scheme. I'm so glad you participated in the DeNami challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, this is so stylish! Love the ruffled ribbon- it's such a perfect touch!

    Thanks for playing along with the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly awesome! I love this! The ruffled ribbon is just yummy :) So glad you could play with us at the DeNami challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. The flowers and ruffled ribbon accents are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...